We will update this section with the most recent developments and new workshops. Here’s the latest info:
- We want to hear from you- Fill out this brief survey! The TA Training Program wants to know more about your needs for support and resources related to remote teaching. Take the short 5 minute survey here.
- New TA training workshops on remote teaching have been added for the week of April 6th – 10th. See below for details about the “Workshops on Leading Discussion Sections Remotely”, “CAT TA Training Workshops”, and “Open Office Hours for TAs”
- The Comprehensive Graduate Student COVID-19 Resources Guide is now available! UCLA Graduate Education has put together a website and a comprehensive guide of all the resources on campus offering services to graduate students. View the website here and view the guide here.
- Official policy on protecting privacy and data during remote teaching has been updated. The office of Information Technology has released a statement with tips and policies for helping protect you and your students online including the protocol for recording lectures. View the details here.
- Graduate Student Resource Center Newsletter. The Graduate Student Resource Center sends out a weekly newsletter with topics and events relevant to graduate students. Check out this week’s newsletter for more information on things like mental health resources, graduate student professional development, food access programs, and more!