Register Now to be a Presenter in the 2019 STEM for All Video Showcase
If you are engaged in a federally-funded project to improve Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and computer science education, STEM invite you to submit a video and discuss it with researchers, practitioners, policy makers and the public during an interactive week long event.
Videos will address:
- Strategies to broaden participation & increase access for all
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Challenges and strategies in the implementation of STEM + CS programs
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
- Partnerships fostering innovation
Those who wish to present need to register by February 19th.
Visit website for more information