Interested in teaching and professional development? The Center for Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL) is here to help!
The CIRTL@UCLA certification pathway (Associate, Practitioner, Scholar) will give you amazing training in teaching and professional development that will prepare you in whatever field you are going into, making you more competitive for faculty and industry positions.
There are many ways to engage with the CIRTL community.
- CIRTL Network
- CIRTL@UCLA Website
- CIRTL@UCLA CCLE(Common Collaboration and Learning Environment) is a campus-wide service that makes collaboration possible across schools, divisions, and departments across UCLA
In addition to our online communities there are many courses and workshops designed for the advancement and professionalization of graduate students, postdocs, and faculty. Check out our monthly newsletter for more upcoming offerings!
Please feel free to share our newsletter! Subscribe Here
There are many ways to get involved in the CIRTL program at UCLA. Courses and workshops are designed for the advancement and professionalization of graduate students and faculty. Be a part of the learning community!
To join the CIRTL online network, take 1 minute to register here.
Join the CIRTL@UCLA CCLE Collaboration Site
- Login Here: https://ccle.ucla.edu/course/view/cirtl-collab
- After logging in enter this enrollment key: #R95LShu
- Once you have accessed the CCLE site, click “Associate Level”
- View instructions on how to track your progress through certification levels
Sign up for the CIRTL@UCLA newsletter here.
Course Offerings this Fall
Scholars of Teaching as Research Program (STAR Program)
The STAR program allows you to move through the pedagogical training from Associate to Scholar through a series of courses (Grad PD 496 A, B, C).
Grad students can enroll through MyUCLA.
UCLA non-graduate students, such as Post Docs and research scientists can enroll by completing this google form.